We carry 4 Types of gate hinge:
- Tru-Close – perfect for any sized residential single gate, double gate or estate gate. These are not attached at the factory; they are packaged separately. You or your installer can decide on-site which way the gate swings during the easy install. Pricing online in all gate configurators and gate accessories.
- Tru-Close Industrial – perfect for larger gates. For single gates 7′ or 8′ wide, double gates 14′ feet wide. Pricing online in all gate configurators and gate accessories.
- Heavy Duty Gate Hinges with Hardware for use with 4″ x 4″ aluminum or 4″ x 4″ steel posts sold separately. Single gates 9 feet wide or wider and Double Gates 18 feet wide or wider require steel posts. 4×4 plate – to – post bolts and nuts and inlcuded.
- – pricing online in commercial / industrial gate configurators. Receivers welded and powder coated onto gate at factory.
- Heavy Duty Gate Hinges without Hardware – for use with 6″ x 6″ steel posts sold separately.
- – Pricing online in commercial / industrial gate configurators. Receivers welded and powder coated onto gate at factory. Single Gates wider than 10 feet and double gates wider than 20 feet require 6″ x 6″ steel posts. Bolts and nuts not included; purchased locally.
Gate Widths are not actual. Gate widths include the spacing for the hinges and the lock and these dimensions are deducted at the factory when your gate is built, based upon the hinges and lock you choose. Gate widths never include spacing for Gate Posts.